Anti Vibration Table
Designed to be used with large inverted microscopes during ICSI procedures.
- Exclusively designed for IVF and ICSI procedures
- Constructed in high density steel: adding mass to the table.
- Microscope passively damped: which is placed on a platform that is isolated from the rest of the table plate
- Micromanipulation equipment placed next to themicroscope: vibrations from handling the micromanipulator do not transfer to the microscope
- Use of Vitek’s Vibration Isolation Bearings: the isolation bearings are mechanical, passive devices that dampen the transmission of vibration
- Advantages: do not require air hoses tubes, maintenance or supporting hardware. The bearings utilise a propriety combination of two non-linear springs, a horizontal spring filter and a vertical spring filter.
Go to ordering
Last updated: 2012.01.06